Date: Oct 3rd – Oct 29th 2021
Time: Mon, Wed, Sat & Sun 7:00PM to 9:30 PM
Location: Lanham – MD (Live Class – Remote dial in for Social Distancing)
About the Cert
The AZ 500: Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Exam was created by Microsoft. This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage identity and access; implement platform protection; manage security operations; and secure data and applications.
This course will help you to:
- Gain knowledge and experience with multiple Azure security tools.
- Apply your training to actual security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Gain a deeper knowledge of networking and controls.
- Gain a deep-rooted knowledge about Microsoft Azure and all its security services.
- Possess knowledge on virtualization and cloud N-tier architecture used in many applications
- Gain validation needed to prove that you are a security engineering professional.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 85
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes